How Premium membership will Help You?
- Gist of the The Hindu Newspaper: simply reading The Hindu will not help in the examination. But as an UPSC aspirant (Specially Fresher), its an tedious task to find relevant & useful material in a simple language, our Gist of The Hindu will fulfill your need. (will be provided Monthly)
- Gist of the Yojana Magazine: we provide you, yojana magazine’s material in a Question-Answer & in Bullet form which is very easy to understand.(will be provided Monthly)
- Gist of Kurukshetra Magazine: Rural India’s development & impact of government’s plan in simple to digest language.(will be provided Monthly)
- Gist of Science Reporter : Relevant Science & technology updates.(will be provided Monthly)
- Gist of Press Information Bureau (PIB) releases: Government of India’s News, Initiative and various sector’s update. (will be provided Monthly).
Premium membership will cover all monthly Current Affairs material required for IAS/CSAT Exam. It will help you in General Studies Paper of IAS (Pre) & will help you in building solid foundation for Civil Services Main examination. It’s true that if you will be in touch with Premium material it will give you midas touch of information which you can use in Polity, SCT, Pub-Ad & other subjects.
What are all the things which you will get?
- Monthly Current Affairs Magazine (Monthly PDF + Print Copy).
- Current Affairs MCQs (PDF + Print Copy).
- Gist of Yojana, Kurukshetra, PIB, The Hindu, Science Reporter, Miscellaneous (Monthly PDF + Quarterly Print Copy)
- Access to Online Learning Platform.
Download Sample Material: http://www.upscportal.com/civilservices/premium
membership will be activated within 0-2 working days.
for Help Contact Our Moderator: 011 65023618